Keen to be
a part of Team
We instill the Agile Method through the company!
We'd like to think that we incorporate the Agile methodology within as many processes within Ace Pointer as possible - ranging from the obvious Software Development Lifecycle, to other business functions such as deal-closing and customer management.
We don't see change as a challenge, rather, we see it as part of the whole picture.
If you're excited about the way we work, and would love to be a part of it, let's talk!
What are the benefits for joining us?
14 days sick leave per annum
60 days hospitalisation leave per annum
Cash gifts for special events and more
Hospitalisation & Surgical and Dental Insurance
13th month Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
If you're awesome and love tech as much as we do, we're hiring now!
- Implementation of features based on business requirement with the consideration for future enhancement.
- Substantial experience in test-driven development for web development frameworks.
- Understand how to use and maintain code versioning tools such as Git
- Take personal responsibility for the quality, reliability and availability of regional IT systems
- Maintain day-to-day ops and documentation of production infrastructure
- Develop & improve instrumentation for monitoring the availability, security, efficiency of systems
- Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots and integrations
Technical Project Manager
- Execute a range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal, to development, test and final delivery
- Responsible for project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
- Ensure profitable delivery of quality business systems for external customers are on-time and within budget
- Manage and plan the resources needed from user requirement, development of functional specification, testing and user training
- Able to lead a team of highly productive developers and manage their workload to ensure individual productivity.
- Understand functional requirements, capable of communicating clearly and efficiently with a team of developers as well as higher management to deliver ideas across comprehensively.
- Able to come up with a suitable system architecture based on the requirements given and operate the core infrastructure utilized by our engineering team.
Take the first step and reach out to us today.
You can also send over your CV to: