The DevOps engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of automating the CI/CD process.
You will work closely with the development team and compliance team to ensure our processes are automated and secured while still meeting the business requirements. You will also have to understand the operational aspects so as to prioritize accordingly. You will be able to help make large-scale sites more efficient, reliable and scalable.
- Incharge of troubleshooting any technical issues for the company’s operations and ensure the overall performance and service is available.
- Assist company customer service in troubleshooting technical issues in daily operations and classify them into various important levels before escalating.
- Improve the customer service processes and customer satisfaction level through timely response and troubleshooting.
- Able to get in touch with the development companies to get them to troubleshoot for the company regarding their products if necessary.
- Relate important messages or maintenance information from the development companies to our company so that it can be notified to the user.
- Willing to try out new technologies and architectures.
- Able to work alone independently or in a team.
- Understand Agile methodologies and the development processes for daily operations.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Familiar with DevOps/SRE concepts, tools and different architectures design such as process automation, changing permissions, website reliability etc.
- Understand networking concepts such as different networking protocols, MAC address, IP network packets, DNS, OSI layer and load balancer.
- Experience in managing and configuring complex Linux/Windows servers and supporting modern web operating systems.
- Familiar with Kubernetes/Docker containers.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as gitlab, drone, jenkins and ansible etc.
- Familiar with different monitoring log tools such as prometheus, zabbix, grafana, fluentd and ELK stack etc.
- Familiar with caching and queuing tools such as redis, memcached, rabbitMQ, apache kafka etc.
- Familiar with cloud computing with the use of tools such as AWS, Azure and GCP etc.