The Ace Pointer family is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Taiwan. We are looking for a HR executive to support the HR team from our headquarters, and also to support and grow our Taiwan team. This role will report to the Head of People, in Singapore.
- Grow the team with new, competent, and culturally-sound employees
- Keep existing staff happy and motivated
- Creating a healthy culture of work-life-play balance for staff
- Preferably experienced in a tech startup/small-medium enterprise environment
- Worked with multiple cultures and nationalities
- Ability to build a diverse and inclusive working environment
- Understand the importance of scalability, but have not forgotten what it’s like to be part of a smaller, scrappy organization
- Good communication skills, charismatic and approachable
- As you will be communicating frequently with the HQ and the team, you will need to be bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Help shape communities and sense of belonging via culture creation
- Support recruitment, interviewing and onboarding of employees
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Support office and adminstrative needs for the Team.
- Supporting HQ in communications plan and strategic initiatives to engage employees while ensuring consistency in messaging and approach
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of HR experience
- You should probably have existing marketing, brand and social media experience (preferably within recruiting or talent brand)
- You need to be a super fun person with strong communication skills – i.e, people love you! You’re also probably usually known as the life-of-the-party.
- You should genuinely be full of infectious positive energy, but yet also understanding the importance of deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Ace Pointer is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.